Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Trois!


We've collected a lot of firsts over the years.  First pony ride, first tooth, first visit with Santa, first time swimming in a pool with cute British soccer coaches but this first for River brought a little tear to my eyes.  I bought River her first pair of combat boots!!!

I have dreamed of this day since I first discovered I was having a girl. I immediately envisioned white dresses and black combat boots.  I know that isn't what most moms see when they look forward three years into their daughter's life but it totally did it for me.

We get such looks when she wears these boots.  I can feel the waves of displeasure coming off of the holier than thous.  This of course has always pleased me.  My baby is fierce.

I love watching River slip her tiny feet into my boots.  She loudly stomps around the house and even tries to dance as she attempts to fill my shoes.

Good luck with that sister!

So, this is me today in the backyard with my baby, pissing the world off.  Good times.


"Strong inside but you don't know it.  Good little girls they never show it"

No comments:

Post a Comment