Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Trois!


Day four and I'm already tired of looking at myself. 

My Birthday is in 10 days and it doesn't even feel like it's coming.  I think that has something to do with the fact that I will be out of town on the actual day of my birth, which doesn't please me.  Who will throw flower petals at my feet and shower me with praise in Maine?  I'm weird about birthdays, I give you that but I don't think it's too much to ask for one day out of the year when everyone can tell me how wonderful I am.  I deserve that, right?

I mean I deserve that on any given Tuesday, but Tuesday August 14th, I expect it to be stepped up a notch, kicked into high gear as it were.

I need a gift, a surprise, something amazing.  I'm not sure in what form I want that, but I feel the need for something special.

Anyhoo, this is me today, waiting for my new windshield to be installed thanks to that annoying fucking rock on Rt. 10.  Now I can see/take photos through my window again!

"It takes a long time to grow young."

No comments:

Post a Comment