Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Trois!


I had a wonderful reprieve last night from all things shitty.  A couple of girlfriends and I got together and went out dancing and drinking, emphasis on drinking.  If you're my Facebook friend I need say no more, if you aren't, trust me, it was epic.

Then I woke up today, mey head spinning slightly but pep in my step.  It had been just what I needed to forget about too much crap heaved on me and concentrate on being that fun kick ass girl that lies beneath. 

My husband headed down to VA to spend some time with his bestie before he has an upcoming medical procedure.  I got a call a bit later from my husband telling me that our friend, River's Godfather went into cardiac arrest today while mowing the lawn.  My husband spent all day in Virgina at the hospital with his wife, our friend Karen and her family.  It's just too much to talk about really but I'm just thinking about our sweet friends and my husband's best man at our wedding and my heart is heavy knowing they are in so much pain.

So, this is me today, appreciating what I have and hoping for an especially sweet outcome for our friends that we love so much.

We love you BT!!!!



"There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will."

2 comments:

  1. Many prayers and thoughts Michelle for them, you, and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for your friends, Michelle

    ReplyDelete