Monday, August 20, 2012

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Trois!



Another day without my phone.

I spent the morning washing a mountain of vacation clothes and I mean a mountain.  I'm several loads in and I'm not even half way done.  The amount of dark clothing we have in this house is astounding.  I think I do four dark loads for every light one.  I guess this makes sense.  I don't even own a white bra.

In the middle of washing this assload of clothes, I found my groovy black sunglasses that I've been looking for for a while. This pleased me.  They're really dark so if someone says something stupid I can roll my eyes with ease.  You just never know how important something like that is until you've lost the power.  Smart ass eye rolling and the stink eye are ingrained in me.  It's part of who I am!!!

After spending the morning feeling like Cinderella, we headed over to Case de Dove.  Cooper was hurting to beat Owen with his new Darth Maul double light saber and River told me she likes their house better than ours.  Whateves.  It got me away from all of the clothes and it was nice to talk to a friend since I haven't been able to do that lately.

I can't tell you how many emails I've gotten asking if I'm alive.  Without my phone, I haven't talked to anyone and with no camera, I'm not posting nearly as much as I usually do.  This was my personal favorite, "Guuurrrlll, you alive?  I haven't seen pictures of your kids in days.  I'm having beauty withdrawals."  So, it's nice to know that your friends miss you when you disappear.

Speaking of friends, I should totally bitch on Facebook more often.  My friend Michelle just upgraded her phone and was kind enough to let me borrow the old one while I wait for my upgrade date.  Hopefully the new iPhone will be out by then and this will be a win win.  We'll see.  I'm going to the Verizon store after my Drs appointment to see if I can get everything switched over.  If it works, I get 8 MPs until the upgrade which is seriously like a dream...so THANKS MICHELLE!!  You've saved the world from my depression ad evil!

I have a night out with my friends on Friday and if I have the phone set up and you play your cards right, I might send you a drunken text.  If I don't have my contacts, I won't have any numbers so I will have to drunk dial random strangers.  Hey, I'm not above it.  I'm feeling the need to be carried home.
 


Anyhoo, this is me today, sitting in my car outside my friend Karen's house waiting for her to get home.  Apparently she got lost getting to her house.  Thank God I'm not the only one.



"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

No comments:

Post a Comment