Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Trois!



I wasn't ready to face the day.  Unpacking to do, a mountain of vacation clothes to wash,  no cell phone..was there even a reason to get out of bed?

I decided first thing that I wanted to go to the Verizon store, just to see what I was looking at.  It isn't pretty.  I can't upgrade until November 6th (October 31st with the 7 days waver they'd give me) so there is a big possibility that I won't have a phone until Hallo-fucking-ween.  It's kind of fitting since I will be a total witch without it until then.  I mean this was really day one back from vacation and I must have grabbed for my phone no less than 20 times and every time I did it, I got pissed and said "ffffffff-uck!"  How my kids weren't chanting that by the end of the day is beyond me. With so much drama in the world I feel like a bitch being so depressed about my phone but it's how I talk to everyone!!  I haven't heard a friend speak since I left for vacation on August 11th.  This is the time I would be talking to them but nope!  My left boob and the Atlantic ocean screwed me over.


I'm stressed like someone who hasn't had their morning coffee and it's already 3 PM.  I mean I think that's what it's like as I don't drink coffee but I am a mess.  I've thankfully had a friend making me laugh my way through today but even they can only do so much.

Thank God I'm going out with some girlfriends on Friday because I could use several drinks.  I'm just hoping I don't have to drive because I need one of those nights where I lose connection with my senses and try to stick my tongue in my friends mouths.  Hey, it's not like they don't love it too!

So, this is me today, laying on my bed, hiding from my children and I mourning my cell phone and all the photos and contacts.  Sigh...first world problems......


“Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can; all of them make me laugh.”


No comments:

Post a Comment