Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Trois!


Water.  I swear all I've seen today is water.  It was raining like a bitch this morning and that lasted most of the day.

Like an idiot, I wanted to go out for breakfast instead of eating the free one downstairs.  However, in my defence, there is a limit on how many days in a row you can eat Raisin Bran and shitty frozen bagels.  I mean even the fruit tastes like it begged for mercy before they put it out.  I was just tired of it and decided to brave the rain, which to be honest, I didn't know was that bad.



We ran from the van to the restaurant and by the time we got there, we all looked homeless. My Chucks will probably still be wet when he go home which annoys the piss out of me.  The only table left sat directly over at least 3 inches of water.  Not cool in cloth shoes.


After lunch we went back to our room to wait it out.  At the insistence of the children we went to the indoor pool which I swear is filled with Titanic water.  My bathing suit was wet as it was so I could cut glass with my nipples before I even attempted the dip in the North Atlantic.  But, I took one for the team with far less bitching than I was feeling.

We had plans of going out later and doing something, dinner, ice cream, something but I feel like shit.  I'm not sure if it was that fresh from the box pizza I had last night or the turned strawberry milk I took a gulp of but whatever it is, it stuck. 

So we are in for the night while the kids wrestle and throw eat other around the room.

This is me today, freezing my ass off in the pool with the boy and my waterproof camera.  Good (cold) times.

No comments:

Post a Comment