Monday, August 13, 2012

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Trois!


Sigh...boats, not a fan.

You would this this would be clear to me since I feel shaky when I think about being on them and think constantly about having to save my children from drowning should the boat go down, but I got on one anyway with the fam today and I didn't like it.  From start to finish, I didn't like it.

Waves, screaming children, dirty glasses, the fear of dying, all that makes for a distracted Michelle.  Not to mention those dirty flying rats that my daughter insists on chasing.



I found a way to distract myself with the 400+ photos I took and I would love to share them but this "free Internet" reminds me of my dial up days and I don't have the patience for that shit.



I met a nice German woman in line as he waited to board our boat who thought it was okay to tell me how much she hates the US.  I had to giggle and wondered how good her English was when I told her to blow me and she just kept talking.  I mean what about me says "please speak to me.  I'm really friendly?"   I think it's the kids because no one dared do that to me before I had them.  Perhaps I've lost my angry bitch on Prozac look.  I need to work on that.



Clearly my kids are loving the boat ride.

After a lunch in a shitty restaurant where our shitty server disappeared and I had to turn into old school Michelle just so we could get the fuck out of there, we came home to clean up and head out to see other things.  That's when I fell asleep and slept my ass off for at least an hour.  The sun does that to me.  We took the kids to the pool and then ate chips and PB sandwiches for dinner.  I decided this was okay as tomorrow is my birthday and I will insist on eating better then.

Whateves, at least it was beautiful...



Anyhoo, this is me, today, on a boat with the fam.  This is my husband but it's less a photo of him and more a photo of me in his glasses.  Ya heard?!

Birthday, here I come!

"Success is reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same."


No comments:

Post a Comment