Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Trois!



Had I known that it would take us sixteen hours to get to Bar Harbor Maine, I would be at home right now in the sunroom slipping in and out of consciousness.  Fuck that car trip that just ended.  How I didn't end it with tears is beyond me.  Never again.  I mean I had some great conversations on my phone on the way up and that I think saved me but my Droid kept dying because it lasts about 4 hours.  I know I use it constantly but still.  That's just ridiculous.  I can't want for a new phone.  The things I give up for 8 MP....

I guess it wasn't all bad.  I saw a super hot cop in Connecticut, crossed over the Boston Haaaarrrbor, listen to my daughter whine more than I thought humanly possible and I heard someone is Massachusetts say "caaaaaar."  Yeah, I know, not crazy exciting but in my defense, I've been in the car for sixteen hours so get off of my ass!

This is me, today, with my camera in my hand and my phone on my lap.  Fighting the anxiety.  This was my view all day so I force you to look at it as well.


“If you are going through hell, keep going.”


Must sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment