Friday, May 18, 2012

Johnny Flynn in Vogue!

June U.S. Vogue to be exact.


The write up is short but sweet.  It's just nice to see him  in a magazine like this because we don't get it very often.  I feel like I get the short end of this acting stick since I live in the US, but it's nice for him.  I would love to see an all guys Shakespearean play.  I mean he's playing Viola for God sakes!

His plays travel to the West End later this year which means I don't get to see Johnny until at least 2013.  This will just have to do.



This is the cover:


Damn I love that boy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh joy more american Flynn fans! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this!! I never heard about him before today and after googling him, I can see why you like him so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, check mine and we can follow each other if you like :)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks a lot

    my page :: company of heroes 2 product key code

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a template they provided. Not sure if it's still available or not.

    ReplyDelete