Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Planned Parenthood is Important!






The Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation, shame on you! To care about women, is to care about the health of all women, and men, and teens. Way to make a decision that will be a death sentence to many. Way to strip many of basic human rights, like reproductive health care. Breast cancer doesn't discriminate but clearly you do. I'll remember that the next time I donate to Planned Parenthood instead of you.




Planned Parenthood is important to women in this country and if you'd pull your head out of your as long enough, you'd see that. I will never vote for a politician that doesn't support it and I will never give my money to an organization that bends over to political pressure to distance itself from it.




Now I will sit back and watch the backlash against the Susan G. Koman foundation and all the support you will lose because of this reckless decision. Yes, you do a lot for women, but Planned Parenthood does more. Clearly we see here which organization has balls. You lose.






No comments:

Post a Comment