Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The High Road





Holy shit is it less traveled!





I don't think I ever truly realized how petty, manipulative, stupid and pathetic people can be until recently and I have zero faith in humanity so that's really saying something. I was recently reminded again how much I miss men in my life. I mean I'm married so I have a man, but just men in general. When I worked (outside the home) I worked with men every day and I miss the conversation which is completely different than it is with women. Don't get me wrong, I love my bitches but the whiny, whoa is me, "she hates me" bullshit vibe I'm getting from others is wearing thin. It's that stereotypical catty, bitchy thing that is just so damn tired. It makes me wish there were more stay at home dads. I think a playgroup with a bunch of SAHDs would be fabulous!





One good thing about the high road, there ain't a bitch in sight! I could run around for hours up here and see almost no one. That petty "I'm the victim" bullshit happens on the main road so if you're looking for sympathy, you might want to find an on ramp.




"You have the chance to choose it. Don't act like you don't know.
Where is it you will travel, down the high road or the low?"



Quote of the day: "You win by doing nothing." So true.






No comments:

Post a Comment