Friday, August 5, 2011

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Deux




Today was better. I finally gave in and filled my prescription. I hate being sick and I really hate being sick during the worst possible month of the year. I was sick on day 1 and it just infuriates me. Not to mention that my baby fell and cracked her mouth on a table and has the worst swelling I've seen from my children. She woke up this morning looking like Angelina Jolie.





Poor thing! She woke up this morning patting it and an hour later she was laughing and giggling. She's so much more mature than me. I would have been bitching up a storm at that monstrosity on my lip. I just hope it disappears quickly cause she's way to pretty for than nonsense.

My husband and I are taking the weekend to do some cleaning (gutting) of our home because it is a shitstorm of crap we don't need. Four people should be able to fit in this house. Yard sale here we come!

On a total sidenote, I'm so glad I don't hate my new fence in photos like I thought I would. The old dirty rustic one looked better, but I'm finding ways to like this brand spankin' new clean one.






So, this is me today. Rockin out my 8 MP Droid X!



1 comment: