Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Deux



We finally did it. We left the house! It seems like it's been forever but today we loaded up and met a friend for lunch at Chick fil A. Eat AND play! talk about a win win and River didn't even refuse to come down this time!


I just wanted them to play with their friends. It isn't fair that they've been stuck in the house for so long while I've been sick. They were like wild monkeys today. Owen stole a chocolate milk from another little girl. River horked chicken nugget after chicken nugget. You'd think I never feed them but they eat like wild animals.



We saw Michelle and her son Nathan. I was there when he was born so he's special. Total sweetness. I think he looks like a tiny old man. I don't know what he'll look like when he's 20, but I totally can see him at 60. Makes me giggle.




After that we went to Walmart to get dog food, always an adventure. It's the only place that makes me feel clean even if I haven't showered all day. Good prices but that place really is the armpit of America. Poor Sam must be rolling over in his grave.

We had a pretty good day. I played with the kids outside and Owen only flung River into one pile of dog shit so I guess that's good. Of course as we were getting Owen ready for swim lessons River somehow fell and his fer face on the table. There was so much blood that I thought she lost a tooth but she didn't. She just busted her lip against a tooth. She bled so bad that she ruined the shirt she was wearing and blood starting coming out of her nose. Good times. What's a Thursday without a threat of Urgent Care?

This is me, today, hanging my camera from the fence and hoping the wrap around tripod holds.

1 comment:

  1. Mouths bleed so much!! Glad you guys were able to get out of the house. Sorry about poor River's mouth!

    ReplyDelete