Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Deux



The road to hell is paved with good intentions.


I had a great day planned when I went to bed last night. The kids and I were going to get up and get into some trouble today. We've all kind been in a holding patten since I've been sick for an eternity so I wanted to get them out of the house and at least go to the park. It wasn't Africa hot outside today so it would have been perfect. Then I discovered I have thrush. Yay! You gotta love antibiotics!


Anyhoo, I took this photo very early this morning about the time I realized my throat and mouth hurt so much that I couldn't open wide enough to brush my teeth. Good times. If I look pissed, it's because I was/am, but what can you do?


Tomorrow will be different. I washed my hair tonight so that's one thing I don't have smacking me in the face in the morning. Little things like that can kick your ass when you don't feel good. Tomorrow, we're going to get up and do something. I will consider myself a failure if I have nothing better than a photo of me standing in the doorway of my own house tomorrow.


So, this is me, today, feeling like someone beat me in my sleep. Whatever. Sense of humor still intact...check!

1 comment: