Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures Part Deux



It's hot as balls out these days. It may even seem hotter because I'm still sick. I like to bitch when I'm sick and there was no stopping me today. I was able to tolerate the heat for about 10 minutes in order to get this photo of the sky that I thought looked beautiful and let my son play around a little bit so he doesn't get rickets. Poor thing, he's trapped inside with me for days.


I plan to try my best to get us out tomorrow and maybe find some trouble while not breathing on others. I'll let you know how that goes. I just know if I see anymore of that fucking Caillou I am going to slit my wrists. I'm seriously considering banning that little fucker from our home.


This is me, today. My feet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment