Monday, March 14, 2011

Guest Blogger


I had a shitty day yesterday and the thought of going back out in the world again today gives me the shudders. So, instead of dressing my family for battle, we're staying in.


Luckily I did a guest post for today and am featured on The Scoop on Poop! I'm the Scoop of the Week! I was featured on her blog on Friday as well. You can see that post HERE.
I created the post before the bitter winds of yesterday hit me so it's on the friendlier side. Besides the fact that I am featured, she has a really good blog so you should check it out. Really good blogs are becoming harder to come by. She has a sense of humor and beautiful children, including a daughter who looks like a young Tatum O'Neil......pre cocaine.

So swing by if you get the chance and read my post about getting rid of the little things.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured At The Scoop on Poop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from the Suger Mega Weekend Blog Hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back! Have a great day! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete