Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tweeting


With this new job comes great responsibility. Joining Twitter is just one of them.


I'm not a fan of the learning curve. I'm just not good at learning new things. I'm generally so pig headed that I think I already know everything and what I don't know, I probably don't need. That usually works for me but in this instance getting over myself, learning what I'm doing and doing it correctly, can only benefit me.


You'd think it would be simple. Twitter. Such a little name but with over 700 followers, I'm having trouble keeping up. I went to switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer and when I came back there were 90 new Tweets! That's less than a minute! What am I a machine?


Thankfully I got some good info on sites to use that can help me in both using Twitter and organizing it. If anyone is a daily Twitter user I would love any words of wisdom. I kinda feel like a Twitter virgin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Found you on the Blog Hop. Wish I could help but I'm pretty twit-illiterate myself. I'll follow you. We 40 year old virgins need to stick together. :).

    ReplyDelete