Thursday, January 20, 2011

Paper Mama's Photo Challenge ~ A Different View




This is a tough one. Tough in a good way because I love doing odd things with angles. I'm all about weird angles. It's actually rare that I take a "normal" photo of my children. Sometimes I fill the frame so much that I can almost see their thoughts.


No one is complaining.



The tough part? Which one to choose.....


I chose the one of my son under water for several reasons. First, I love his toes and I wanted to show them under water, in this photo. I also knew I wanted the camera pointing up as to get optimal sunlight on the water. Second, I don't know how to swim and have never opened my eyes under water so this was a total crap shoot. I knew what I wanted and I ended up with just that. This was one of those facing my fears kinda moments because looking at this photo now I can feel my breathing stiffen. Just the thought of being covered in water makes me shaky.


Some others I love:







The Paper Mama

2 comments:

  1. I love the underwater shot! i bought probably 6 underwater cameras and have still yet to use them. u gave me a lil inspiration to pull them out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot! I think it is so fun....and definitely different!

    ReplyDelete