Monday, December 27, 2010

WTF?

I came across this headline today "Hugh Hefner Engaged to Crystal Harris" and had to laugh. When I say laugh I really mean that I gagged and threw up in my mouth. Who is marrying this walking coffin? Seriously!

A much more appropriate headline would be "Money grubbing whore snags decrepit old fuck." I mean why do you marry Hugh Hefner, really? If he wasn't rich (and I think Playboy may be on its last leg) who would want that old mess? She's 24 for the love of God! Is anyone buying this load of shit?

Here's some of his Tweeting, cause what's the sense in proposing if you can't scream it from the rooftops?

Hef tweeted, “When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. (Yeah, no shit! She's got to bone you for what, at least 3+ years, which will be the length of you marriage and I'm being generous) This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory.”

Just leave the money on the side table. It's cheaper in the long run.

8 comments:

  1. Hey you got to hand it to her for being smart - if I had no values whatsoever I'd prolly date a rich scuz like Heffner just to claim his insurance cash when he croaks ;) LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but you admit it at least. She probably tells all her friens how kind and giving he is while adding, "and he seems so young." Yeah, OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I thought exactly the same, as I'm sure did most of the world's population, apart from the other bunny girls of course! Complete trollops, that's what they are. Money grabbing with no self-respect.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hilarious!!! I think I threw up in my mouth a little too!

    I am trying to get in touch with you to see if you would like to be our featured guest this week for Saturday Stalk? I can't find an email addy for you! If you are interested, will you drop me a line at info(@)justmarriedwithcoupons.com

    Thanks!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I'm so glad you blogged about this because I feel the exact same way! My first reaction was Poor Holly, but then I thought dear God, why am I feeling sorry for a young girl who just wants the man's money! Simply crazy! AND nasty! I'm your newest follower by the way! Please feel free to visit my sites at http://wayneandjessi.blogspot.com and http://theperfectmombiz.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmbo!! this is just sickening!!!! *gag* there is just absolutely NO way that you can love, marry, and screw a man your great grandpa's age!!!!! YUCK! thanks for posting, it needed to be said again.

    anyway, i am following from Married :) please follow back, you don't have to be military!

    http://www.militarywivessaving.com/military-wives-saving-blog-roll-please/

    ReplyDelete
  7. eww is all I can say. I'm following you from the saturday stalk. I'd love a follow back @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously, WTF! Gross and definitely a bit vomit inducing, lol!

    new follower - love the blog! I am laughing so much - I can't wait to read more.

    come check me out at
    http:momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete