Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TwilightBlogs.com



I'm the new Editor in Chief for Twilightblogs.com. So far, I'm loving it! I get to wake up in the morning and go through the multitude of alerts I get to find out what is going on in the world of Twilight. For me, that's a good thing.




Even though Twilight has always been a fun thing for me, I'm taking it seriously. I love all things Twilight and I'm having fun loving it. This train shows so sign of slowing. People often look at me like I'm crazy, like when standing under the Bridge of the Gods taking photos of myself (maybe about 40 of them) but it just makes me laugh harder. I couldn't care in the least that people think I'm a whack job. I'm at peace with that.



Yes, I sat in the Cullen parking spot and I have no regrets. This was possibly one of my favorite spots on my trip.



OK, maybe this one too!

If you're a Twilight fan, you should check it out. We're still working on the site and things will be changed around and updated but it looks great as of now! We'll have contests and I'm looking for guest bloggers. It should be lots of fun!





I'm basically just looking for a reason to fly back to the Pacific Northwest by myself, rent a car and trip the light fantastic in Forks. Of course when I say "Trip the light fantastic" what I really mean is "Get drunk in the bowling alley again!"


Check us out here.



Ahhhhh, good times.....Yay me!


2 comments:

  1. Following you via Tuesday Train Blog Hop. Hope you will follow me back too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-230-tuesday-blog-hop-to-top-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm following from the blog hop.
    I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Mika

    ReplyDelete