Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


My babies are sleeping. Their toys have all been put together and are under the tree. Now I need to go to bed so Santa can come and finish the job.


This is the first year that my son really gets that he can ask Santa for things and Santa might bring them if he's good. He was so excited to day to tell me at least 5 times that Santa "might" bring him a new train table. I've managed to keep the word "might" in his thoughts so it isn't just assumed he gets whatever he wants and so he knows that Santa might not always bring him EVERYTHING! I think he gets that.


So in honor of my little angel I wanted to post a photo of him almost kicking Santa in the face as he runs (in midair) with fear. He didn't do any of that this year and instead sat on Santa's lap, told him what he wanted and then made an odd face (of course) for the photo. He's come a long way.



Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment