Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blogazine


Well, I decided to take the job. In the end it was just a total no brainer. Why wouldn't I do it? It mixes everything I love into one big black package dripping with human blood, imprinting and crazy contact lenses.
I went out with my family to Virginia for our Christmas get together with the KA clan and when I came home I sat down for two hours checking my Google alerts (I get an email every time a Cullen takes a shit) and learning more about Wordpress. I've also gone back through the sites old postings to see how they did it before. I don't want to do it like someone else did but I'd at least like to see their excepted conduct if nothing else. I mean I know I can't scream "FUCK!" in the middle of a post like I can here, but I just want a ball park on normalcy.
I've started the search for guest bloggers and I've had a little success. I won't really know for sure until I get submissions but we'll see. I'm pretty excited! I mean I was probably going to skip the Twilight convention this year in Alexandria but now I almost have to go. Jackson Rathbone is going to be there so that would be cool. His band is playing as well. I'd like to check out 100 Monkeys because I know almost nothing about them. I've seen a video or two and it was weird but sometimes weird is good. Clearly.
I'm so exhausted! I've spent the last few days learning Wordpress , reading old posts, checking my Gmail, Twittering and opening Google alert after Google alert. Good God who have I become???? Next thing I know I'll buy a pink sweater and start saying "Hello!" to people I don't know.
I think it's safe to say I'll never be that crazy.

2 comments:

  1. lol I like your style. New to your blog. I don't remember where I found .. I think it was bloggy moms :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by and following your blog from the Mingle Monday blog hop...
    Have a happy holiday season!
    Best,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete