Sunday, November 28, 2010

Trendy Treehouse ~ Shutter Love Tuesday ~ I WON!

ShutterLove#1Award


I enter photos from time to time in Shutter Love Tuesdays over at the Trendy Treehouse. This week the photo I took of my son at Centennial Lake came in 1st place!

It makes me happy because I love this damn photo! The leaves are amazing and they way they reflect on the water is breathtaking. This photo is why I load up my kids every year after I've waited for the perfect time for the leaves to be at their peak. Right before the red leaves start to fall is the time I try to catch it. I got it perfect this year.

Thanks Trendy Treehouse!


My son wanted to take a bow:



5 comments:

  1. WOW ~~~~ That picture is just BREATH TAKING!!! How pretty, we never ever see leaves like that here. AMAZING>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Beautiful shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats! SOrry i havent been around in awhile.
    Hope all is well your way. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with us on the Train. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Yeah, these photos are gorg. Cutie pie and the colors are so rich and vibrant! Well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete