Sunday, October 3, 2010

Facing Myself ~ A Monthly Self Portrait Challenge


I wasn't sure I'd be able to take part in this self portrait challenge because I'm away. I'm in Portland for my world wind Twilight adventure and this is me in Bella's alley. It's actually in St. Helens, which is only a 35 minute or so drive out of the city and a lot of the movie was shot there. Nice people, I have to say. Portland needs an overhaul on their mental health care system but that's probably true in all cities. This just seems worse. There was a guy sitting outside the hotel with a sign that says Team Shelter.
It was nice to call the kids this morning to check on them and hear my son yell, "I want Edward!" So funny!
I like the photo above because it's typical me. I look crazy. I love it!
The one bellow shows more of the alley.




Facing Myself

8 comments:

  1. i just love that you are in bellas alley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alley is great, look at all the colors and lines. I love the backlighting. And yes, you are a crazy woman, but it suits you well. :)

    Enjoy the rest of your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore these photos! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you going to go to Forks as well? I drove through Forks the year before the whole Twilight thing and it was just a sleepy little town, but I hear it's hoppin' now! Love your selfie. I'm working on...well, actually, I seem to be avoiding working on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your photos.

    I'm also pretty envious of your Twilight adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ally is much smaller than I though it was going to be for some reason.

    ReplyDelete