Sunday, September 26, 2010

Twilight Countdown


With only five days left before we are scheduled to leave for our big trip, I am happy to say that today was accident and dram free! No one was hurt today. Who knew a week ago that my hurt foot would be the least of our worries?

There is still a chance that I will have to go alone. I will call the Orthopedist first thing in the morning to get Chris in. We need to hear what he says about Chris making this trip. More than anything it depends on how he feels and if he's on crutches. He won't go if he has to use crutches. He wouldn't be able to do anything and I understand not wanting to do it.

So, everyone (except me) had a bath/shower tonight and the kids were in bed by 7:30 on the nose. I'm hoping I can get Chris in ASAP to the Orthopedist so we don't have to sit around for two more days waiting on an appointment time. I'm also waiting on Dell. Bunch a bastards!

I just want a vacation with my husband. The vampires are an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment