Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sigh...Edward.....



I think I'm ready. I have busted my ass over the last few days getting everything done. I wrote so many letters today that it's not even funny. Letters to school, letters to school bus drivers, letters to doctors and ERs (just in case) and a letter for my In Laws to keep handy with all the important info.


Now I'm packing, with weather report in hand. It should rain two or three days while we're there but I'm ready for that. Trying to keep a bag under 50 pounds is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Who knew?
I'm just glad that Dell finally (kinda) got something right and sent out the correct hard drive. It isn't perfect but I can function now. I can deal with everything else when I get back, if it bothers me. My camera is doing well and I'm just looking forward to being on our way.
They changed the times of my Saturday tour from 8-1 to 9:30-2:30. It kinda sucks because I was going to take another tour in St. Helens but I'll never make it now. It also sucks because had I not checked the website, I would have never known. Assholes. How hard is it to just notify the people who are going on the tour?
It will be weird to be away from the kids for so long. I will be very sad to leave them. I know they'll be OK but still. Angels, the both of them.

1 comment:

  1. I would have a hard time being away from my kiddos too. lol to all the "just in case" letters. I totally hear ya mama! Now GO have a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete