Wednesday, September 22, 2010

R.I.P. Denim Shorts


No that's not my ass, it's a cake but it made me giggle. Tramp stamp and all.


I know as far as things to complain about that this isn't a big one but today when I cleaned out my closet I found a pair of dark coloured jean shorts I bought last year and I can't wear them.



I'm not a huge fan of jean shorts and am adamant that men should never wear them unless they're trying out for The Village People but I really liked these shorts. They weren't too long, they weren't too short and I loved the really dark colour. The only issue when I bought them (at the end of last season, so really cheap) was that they were, how do I say this, a little tight in the hoo-haa area. So, I put them away to try to wear this season. I would have tried to wear them earlier but my closet has been such a mess that I had forgotten about them. I also find it funny that I finally find the two bathing suit cover ups that I bought five months ago at Old Navy. Perfect timing as the pool is closing.



So, while I'm happy that I've lost weight, I'm sad I missed the window to wear these shorts. They really were pretty groovy. I missed them by like two sizes! If they were just a little big, I'd still wear them. Now I've got to find a fat chick to pawn all of my clothes off on. In edition to the shorts I was able to find about 60 things I can't or will not wear anymore.


R.I.P. Denim shorts!

2 comments:

  1. I have an award for you: http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-received-one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is something I would love to complain about! Good for you! It is the end of the season - go buy more for next summer and we will laugh when those are too big also!!

    ReplyDelete