Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop ~ 10 Reasons Why I Love My Job

Mama's Losin' It



These are Mama Kat's writing prompts for this week:


1.) Describe a tragedy you didn't expect to be as deeply affect by as you are.

2.) Tell us about a day you were sure you wouldn't get through.

3.) A time when you should have listened to your mother.

4.) Your pets least likable character trait.

5.) 10 Reasons why you love your job.



*************************************************************************



10 Reason's I Love My Job, and why this is the best job I've ever had.



1. I get to have lunch with my best friend everyday. We talk about everybody. We don't need no stinkin water cooler.




2. My boss always laughs at my jokes.




3. No dress code! Sometimes we spend all day in our jammies.



4. If I'm a little late, I get the stink eye but all is forgiven when I hand over the milk.




5. For the first time in my life, my boss isn't an asshole, generally.




6. My boss wears whatever I tell him. No questions asked.




7. When my boss is out of the office, I miss him terribly.




8. I get to watch my kids grow up. It happens so fast.




9. I get to meet real princesses.



10. I get to look at these sweet faces every day. What's not to love?





Mama's Losin' It

5 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog... I have nominated you for a One Lovely Blog award!
    http://justmeandmylife-lbuckner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Best job ever. :> Your princesses are beautiful. I've got a princess too, which I realized after a year, that that makes me a queen! :> Hopped here from Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I goofed! So sorry! Both you kids are still beautiful. :> Happy Anniversary too (saw the post when I was scrolling looking to come back show my red face)! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of your job!! I agree, what's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like a pretty great job - and princesses are the best :)

    ReplyDelete