Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Have a Date With a Vampire!


But my husband is coming too. All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go......

We put the kids to bed tonight and it's sad knowing that we won't see them for six days. It's not like either of them really understand. I think they'll be OK, but we'll miss them.

Our plan leaves very early and we have very little time for sleep. I plan to get online when I can. You know how hotels are, charging you to get online so we'll see how that works out. Little places like Forks and La Push might not have great service so we'll see.

Yay, I have a date with a vampire. A hot vampire. My husband is coming too. *Giggle*

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower thanks to the blog hops! I hope you can stop by and follow back at

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com.

    My site offers 2 weekly blog hops (Mon & Weds), store matchups, a coupons database, free samples, giveaways and so much more. I look forward getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your date with a vampire.... but I hope you have lots and lots of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete