Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trendy Treehouse ~ Shutter Love Tuesday



I can't even remember the last time we went on a vacation. I remember that it ended up being cold and rainy as hell the whole time we were there. Well, all but one day anyway. I knew when the Trendy Treehouse released their prompts for their photo challenges that I would have to dig deep for this one and I did. I even had to get on my old computer to find a few photos from that vacation.





We took the kids to Virginia Beach to visit my sister in law. There was only one day of sunshine and I took full advantage and used my camera like a fool all day. My son was afraid of the water so this is as close as we could get him. When the sun started to dissapear (for the rest of the week, apparently) I did some crazy things as I started to lose the light. I posted my favorite one I took as the sun went down below.



ShutterLoveTuesdays

2 comments:

  1. That second shot is GORGEOUS. YOu need to go on vacation soon!

    ReplyDelete