Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Sunday Creative ~ Raw


I've been looking for a photo challenge for Sundays for a while and I finally came across one today via another bog I follow. I'm so glad to have found it because Sunday is usually the slowest day in this house so if I need or want to get out and take photos, that's the easiest day to do it.

The blog is called Life Set to Words and I posted a link below. I tried to add her button to the bottom of this post but for some reason it wouldn't allow me to. I kept getting an error message. The challenge is called The Sunday Creative and today's prompt is raw.

When I hear raw, I think in the buff and this photo of me is as natural as they come. This is part of 31 days of self portraits that I'm doing on my blog and I'm having so much fun with it! No make up, no more long hair to hide behind and I'm not even wearing my glasses which I sometimes use as as shield.


http://pietrosmomma.blogspot.com/search/label/It%27s%20All%20About%20Me%20~%20In%20Pictures



Check out The Sunday Creative:


http://madelinebea.com/blog/

2 comments:

  1. Another great self-portrait. And fmylife? Go to: http://www.fmylife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of self portraits without anything to hide behind! I've weaned myself off of makeup so that I only wear it 4 or 5 times a month and feel much more comfortable in my own skin. Or so I thought until I considered doing a month's worth bare self portraits. ha! Guess I have some more work to do.

    ReplyDelete