Monday, August 30, 2010

Paper Mama's Photo Challenge

This week's Paper Mama Photo Challenge is "Self."

"The challenge: This weeks challenge is just a bit different. I would LOVE to see your baby (or kid... or puppy... or kitty) in the photo, but it's not a requirement this week. Take a self portrait. Celebrate you!"

I've been "celebrating myself" all month so I could rehash some of the ones I've already done but that's so tired. I wanted to do something new. Anyone can dig through their files and find a photo of themselves, I know, I've done it.

I had some time after I put Owen on the bus so River and I did some drawing on our faces. She liked poking at the heart that we put on mine and I was correct in my thinking that it would draw her attention to my face and get me more kisses.

So, this is River and I in our yard, waiting for airplanes to land since our house in in the flight pattern for our airport.


Here are a few outtakes:





The Paper Mama

3 comments: