Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paper Mama's Photo Challange ~ Orange



Paper Mama's photo challenge this week is "Orange." I hate few things more than the colour orange, except maybe Baltimore Raven's purple. I own one thing that is orange and if it had come in any other colour besides black (which I also bought) I would have gotten it.

I like to think outside the box and buying something new in the colour orange just for this post was out of the question because it would sit in a drawer until I found someone who liked orange. My daughter is also going through a "No oranges" phase and taking a photo of her eyeballing oranges that she refused to eat didn't interest me. So, because I just bought a 64 count washable markers set for my 3 year old I decided to bust them out and write on my baby. Why not? Plus, I'm killing two birds with one stone. Mama Heart's Photo Challenge this week is "Words."

We only had 5 minutes before the downpour started and as it was I had my bathing suit bottoms on because we were sitting on a wet deck but she was so cooperative.


Here are a few of the outtakes:



The Paper Mama

Photobucket



mingle mondays button




6 comments:

  1. Cute girl and cute pictures. The second one is giving your first choice a run for its money. Both great pictures!

    I'm at anotherdayanotherdiaper-mom.blogspot.com if you have a chance take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that your header photo is gorgeous. I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! She is so adorable! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's thinking outside of the box. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is adorable i love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great shots. Well done! I also love the photo in your header - just beautiful!

    Found you through a blog hop and I am now a follower!

    Kate @ This Mom Loves

    ReplyDelete