Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Paper Mama's Photo Challange ~ Flower



Paper Mama's Photo Challenge this week is "Flower."

River forever has somehting clipped in her hair and with all that great hair, why not? I just bought new her red flower hairclips last night. My theory is that if you have fabulous hair like that, you can have as many clips as you want. The fact that she lets me put them in her hair is something I don't take for granted. It certainly helps that she's always had this hair so I've always fussed with it. She could wear a hairclip right out of the womb!

Red flowers are my favorite! How can you not love that beautiful bright red?

A few outtakes of my beautiful baby girl:





The Paper Mama

3 comments:

  1. I swear Michelle...that kid is all girl..and a sassy girl at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Michelle! I need to have a girl so I can put pretty clips in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what a precious entry!
    She is a doll!
    Have a Fabulous Wednesday...♥
    Here is my entry

    ReplyDelete