Saturday, August 14, 2010

Music I Love ~ Day XXIV ~ I'm 40 Bitches!


I have listened to this song on my Birthday every year since 1988. It is from The Sugarcubes first album, Life is Good. It isn't about anything I would associate with my Birthday, in fact it's quite creepy, but I've always loved it anyway.


Bjork is a crazy bitch known for wearing clothes that look like swans and crazy ass shit on her head. She was Lady Ga Ga before there was a Lady Ga Ga so I guess you could say she was country when country wasn't cool. The different between her and Ga Ga is that Ga Ga's stuff is performance art and therefor just for show. Bjork is actually bat shit crazy.
Whatever, love her voice and LOVE this song. The Sugarcube's, Birthday. It's a ritual.


1 comment:

  1. Visiting from LBS Social tea! Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete