Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Music I Love ~ Day XXI

Pat Benetar is just a kick ass rock chick! She had many hits but this is the first one that I remember. The video helps because who can forget the shoulder shake? I've been making fun of that for over 20 years! Also, she has some giganto choppers. Not that she didn't look great because she did but I think that she might look even better now. She's got to be cracking 60. God knows she can wear a leather body suit!

Love is a Battelfield was her biggest hit I think but I also loved We Belong, although it was kinda girly. I remember it being in a movie but I think I'm mistaken. I know it was in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, a movie I friggen loved!

I think it's nice that she's been married to the same guy who has managed, played guitar and directed her videos for the majority of her career. How many famous people can you say that about?

Uncompromising. I love that in a chick.










No comments:

Post a Comment