Friday, August 6, 2010

Music I Love ~ Day XVI

Yes, I know Stevie Nicks sometimes sings like a sheep but that aside, I really like her. I've always been a fan of Fleetwood Mac and she is a huge part of that. She dresses like Brunhilda and her hair looks like birds nest in there but I think she's incredibly talented. I remember people talking about her being a witch which I still think is funny. I guess some people think if you wear black all the time that you're a witch. If that's true, I'm all up in the witchcraft, not like I care. As much as I love her, it's kinda funny that Secondhand News is my favorite Fleetwood Mac song and she doesn't even sing lead.

Rumors came out when I was like 7 or 8. I remember listening to it around the time Elvis died so maybe 1977? It was so popular for several years that I think they gave it out with new turntable purchases. I made that up but it was a really big album, trust me.


Rhiannon is my favorite song that she sings. My husband hates the way she sings but I can see the beauty in it even when she warbles.

OK, I must be honest, my friends showed up at my house in a limo right in the middle of me writing this post. In celebration we went into Baltimore and then ended up at Cancun Canteena. I wasn't able to finish my post but I think you get the point. We danced our asses off and I had a great time. This is the best typing I am capable of right now.

More tomorrow once Karen posts the pictures from tonight.
















No comments:

Post a Comment