Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mama Heart's Photo Challenge


I came across a link to a new photo challenge while reading one of my favorite blogs. Mama Mandolin over at Mama and The Dudes has started her own photo challenge. I like this one because she doesn't have a DSLR and is using a Casio point and shoot! The challenge this week is FEET!


Oddly enough, I shot this photo just this week as part of my 31 days of self portraits series. I didn't end up using it but I really liked the photo of me and my baby. I remember sitting there looking at her tiny feet and thinking, "Please don't let her feet get as bit as mine! Buying shoes this long is such a pain in the ass!"

Did I mention how much I totally HATE feet? They skeeve me.

Photobucket" />

5 comments:

  1. I like this shot - so I'm glad you were able to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Kid feet are the best. I hate my feet. Well, I like my shoes but not my feet LOL. Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the saturation of this shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I love kids feet. I think your picture is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot. I hear you about feet. I love kids feet, they are so pure and not worn by time.The wear and tear of adult feet though, I find kinda groody.

    ReplyDelete