Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's All About ME ~ In Pictures!


I can't even tell you how happy I am that this is my last day of this whole self portrait thing! What in God's name was I thinking? Like I don't have enough to do!


31 days of self portraits seemed a little self indulgent to me but then again, that was the point. That's why I called it, "It's all about ME!" I wanted there to be no confusion. I wanted to force myself to do something everyday that was just for me and I did. At the end of it I wanted to have some photos of myself that I don't hate and I do. I don't love all of them but I'm not embarassed by any of them either. Now when my kids look at photos pf me when they're older they'll think that Momma occasionally did things just for herself and it will help remind them to do that as well. A life lived only for others is a wasted life.



So, I'm done. I may have a finishing post where I list my top favorites from the month, but that is it. Tomorrow I have enough to do without finding time to sneak away from my life and shoot a few frames.

This is me today. All done.


LittleYayas
Tuesday Tag-Along

Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. Congrats On finishing I Just started a 365 day Blog Challenge and start a 30 day challenge tommorow Lol WISH ME LUCK.Following You from tuesdays Blog Hop Im on Both so Dont remember wich one lol visit my Blog at

    Ladii-Aponte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're having so many problems with this. Email me and we'll try to get this figured out. I can send the html that way. Maybe if you put it on your sidebar it will work better for you. Thanks for being here though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle - I found you through TAT - I liked reading your post - you have a great, funny writing style! :)
    Mrs. No-No aka Carla
    http://mrsnonoknows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "All done." I like that.

    You did it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just found your blog from Momsreview4you blog hop. I'm now following you! Hope you will come visit and consider following me back! I love meeting other stay at home Moms. Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle,

    I'm spending a little time blog hopping and found you on one of the lists. It's always nice to finish a challenge and if there are residual effects, such as teaching a lesson, all the better. I look forward to seeing which pictures from the month are your favorites. God bless.

    www.remakingmemories.com/blog

    ReplyDelete