Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's All About ME ~ In Pictures!

Relaxing, who knew it could be so, nice.

I was finally able to put my feet up after preparing my 330+ items for a local consignment sale. Cleaned, on hangers, tagged, de-dog haired. It has been a full time job over the last several days but my house already feels lighter. We have way too much shit in this house for four people. Most of the clothes I'm selling are 3-6 months, the most wasted size for both of my kids. Owen skipped right through that size and while River can still wear some of the larger 3-6 months, most of the good stuff was form fitting so she only wore it once or twice. Although I can't really complain because River is a small girl and can wear her clothes a lot longer than Owen. I always knew having a smaller/normal sized kid would be cheaper. She's 19 months old and still wears a 2/3 diaper! That's huge! Owen was in a 5 by now!

So, short of loading the van and dropping this mess off, I am done. I've never been a consignor at this particular consignment sale in Annapolis before and I've heard both good and bad things about it so I don't know what to expect. I tried to go there once and it was such a cluster that we left and had lunch with friends instead. Hopefully it's better on this side of the fence. I'll go to the presale because I can but I don't really need anything. Of course I always say that but we'll see.

This is me, today, relaxing my ass off!

3 comments:

  1. That is hard work. You deserve to take a nice long break. with a nice drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. So I am consinging there also. I drop off stuff tomorrow. I am hoping it goes well. I don't have as much as you do. I think I will have more for the one in Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you deserve it! Nice pedi btw ;)

    ReplyDelete