Friday, August 20, 2010

It's All About ME ~ In Pictures!



This morning after breakfast I took the kids to the park. It was a nice day and Owen loves running around and thrashing as long as it concludes on a playground. We took some photos by the water, which was just beautiful and took this photo I chose for today in front of a big flower box of weeds while Owen played and met new friends. He's gotten really good at that.



I found the most beautiful weed I've ever seen. I'm not a big orange fan (as I've stated before) but this weed was amazing!





We hung out on the pier for a while but Owen was getting pissy before we got anywhere near the water. He was pulling his "No camera, Momma!" thing that he does. He drops to the ground and pretends to cry until I put the camera away and do what he wants which in this case was hightailing it to the playground. I'd already promised we'd end up there but he has no friggen patience!


SO in the end I didn't get a single photo I was after but I got some fun ones anyway. My kids are crazy and just wanted to run around and play, which I understand. We went and looked at the water which Owen wanted no part of. We wouldn't even come near it. River and I put our feet in but even she wasn't a big fan. She tried to crawl away but got stuck because she didn't like the feel of it on her skin. Both my kids hate sand. This makes going to the beach a nice adventure. Once when we took Owen to Rockaway we had to build him a walking path with our towels or he wouldn't even move. Fun, fun.


So, in the end I didn't get the photo I was after but I got some that I love. My babies never disappoint. Always beautiful and fun and I've gotta say that I love how my "All About Me" posts are becoming more and more about my children.

Others I love:


No comments:

Post a Comment