Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's All About ME ~ In Pictures!


I sat down outside today to take a few photos. My son and my dog came with me while River was napping. Owen brought his trains with him because he takes them everywhere. I didn't mind, I've come to terms with those damn trains. He played on the deck while I sat up my camera.


I snapped a few frames and Owen came over to see what was going on. I said, "Why don't you put your trains down and I'll take some photos of you and Momma?" It was at this point that he threw Hiro, the Master of the Railway at me right before the camera clicked a frame. That's my kid. He's got all kinds of timing. I guess I should be glad he didn't hit me in the face with that hard wooden thing! Some of my favorite photos have been accidents.


Once I got him to relax a bit and keep his trains to himself (and promise him a sucker) he came over and took a few photos. He's gotten better at this. I mean sometimes he yells "NO CAMERA,MOMMA!" and other times, like today, he's up for it. It's nice because I know I'm a bit over the top in my photographing the kids but we'll never want for pics of the kids. I know people who never take photos of their kids. It just isn't their thing.
Also, the sucker I promised him ended up being a Tootsie Roll Pop because it's all we had in the house. He's been eating it for an hour. So much for three licks......
Outtakes:


2 comments:

  1. Ha! Oh that first shot is awesome, perfect perfect timing for sure. It made me giggle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to bribe them. : )

    Love the photos

    ReplyDelete