Monday, August 16, 2010

It's All About ME ~ In Pictures!



Tonight I did something that I haven't done in ages. I grabbed a flashlight and turned out the lights. I've always loved movement in photos and I think it's pretty cool the different affects you get from using an odd light source and moving around a bit. I think it's kinda creepy, which can be cool. I did some of these with my son on his first Halloween and they came out pretty cool.


I think I look like the Great and Powerful Oz in the second one. Fun, fun, fun with flashlights!

This is me, today. I like how this covered the fact that I didn't wash my hair today.Shhhhhh....

Since I'm all about the honesty, I included a basket of clothes. Those puppies are folded and ready to be put away, just so you'll know!



No comments:

Post a Comment