Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's All About ME ~ In Pictures!



In what I'm hoping is the last day without my Nikon, my beautiful blond son and I had lunch together after my daughter went down for her nap. We had playgroup at our house today and by the time the party left, River was done for. I made her a quick lunch which she picked at and then threw to the ground.
Owen didn't eat much as he'd just eaten his weight in blueberry donut holes and red grapes during the playdate. Come to think of it, I'm sure that's why River didn't eat lunch either. She spent the better part of the morning stealing Cheerios from a baby. Nice. She also spent a good portion of the morning walking around the basement so that's good news. Maybe I can skip the whole Kennedy Kreiger thing.
So, hopefully this is the last shitty photo I will take this month. I can't promise it but I'm hoping my camera comes back today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
So, this is me, with Owen, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment