Monday, August 9, 2010

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures!

I got a call yesterday from the Geek Squad that my camera is on the way...yay! I feel like I've been waiting for it forever. Granted, it's only been since July 24th but that feels like an eternity. My Coolpix has held it's own but as a point and shoot, it has it's limitations. I'm excited to get back to a world where I have a "real" camera. But for now, I am doing the best I can.

What is it, the 9th? This is about the time I'm starting to have a hard time with this whole 31 days of self portraits thing. I'm hoping it has a lot to do with me being over my Coolpix. I'm hoping when my Nikon comes back I'll have renewed excitement. I have lots of ideas but they all center around my "real" camera. Lighting, angles and colours, oh my!

But until then, this is me, today.





2 comments:

  1. What kind of camera did you get? I just got a Nikon D3000!!! Love it. Still learning it but love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So happy your baby is on it's way home to mama's hands.

    ReplyDelete