Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's All About Me ~ In Pictures!



If I'm being totally honest, I have to say that I hate this photo of myself. I'm not sure why my hair is parted in the middle because I never do that but it was too clean and just went its own way. Also, I'm wearing makeup which almost never happens. I've become so use to not wearing it that when I do have it on it feels phony, if that even makes sense. I guess it wouldn't have killed me to smile or as my mother would say, You're such a pretty girl when you smile."



I took probably 15 shots in five minutes while I sat at my dining room table waiting for something to upload on my laptop. I snapped them because I knew I wouldn't have time later. I have some friends coming over and I wanted to have this done in case it was late when they left and I know it will be.

I like the second one even less. I look like that chick from The Ring. Whatever, this is me. It's a nice picture of my hair I guess. Just in time for me to get it cut off tomorrow.

*I just realized why I hate these pictures. I'm not wearing my glasses*




1 comment:

  1. I know you say you're not a fan of your pictures on this day- however, "I" actually like them. This is the first time I noticed where River gets those incredible blue eyes....and where Owen gets his hair.
    Be proud of these Momma- your kids traits are staring back at you!

    (though the 2nd one is probably my favorite- cause it is classic to how I take my photos!)

    ReplyDelete