Monday, August 2, 2010

It's All About ME ~ In Pictures!



Today the "I'm 40 train" chugged into bright green goodness! Across from my son's school there is a big field where the kids can play soccer or anything else I guess but I always look at it when I pull in and marvel at how green it is. I always knew I'd take a few photos there but I was waiting for a day that wasn't so bright but also wasn't raining. Today was that day. In an attempt to continue the celebration of me during my Birthday month, I shot a few frames. The only thing that pisses me off is that my Nikon is still in the shop so I had to use my point and shoot, which pains me.


So in an attempt to get a photo of myself for today's post I took River with me into the field while we waited for Owen. We had ten minutes to kill. As usual when my daughter is in the photos it starts to become about her because she's so photogenic. I never mind sharing the frame with her and the fact that the viewer's eye is immediately drawn to her and her bright blue eyes doesn't bother me in the least. If I have to share billing with anyone, I like that it's my beautiful babies.



Wednesday is Owen's last day of school. Don't kid yourself into thinking that when my camera comes back we won't be sneaking back into that field before school starts!

These are some of the outtakes:



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots Michelle! Love them, I'm jealous that River is so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    you minght not have your camera but the photos are still great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first shot was perfection but I love that you shared the outtakes. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday. Super cute shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her blonde hair. Beautiful. I am a new follower from Meet Me Monday. Please come and visit me when you can.

    http://bellycharms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures! I'm visiting from Meet Me Monday. I signed up to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you're right, your little girl is photofrickengenic, but you look terrific!
    I found your button Michelle, and have grabbed it, and am displaying it proudly on my blog! Now I'll be checking you out daily!

    ReplyDelete