Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In a Yellow House ~ The Animal Kingdom

My son wanted to play on the porch while my daughter was napping so we all went outside and rested in the sun that isn't as painfully hot as it had been. I'm doing a self portrait series on my blog for my 40th Birthday so I was working on that while we rested. It's always nice to take photos of you and your pet resting while a 3 year old runs across your legs. Having to use the Point n Shoot adds a whole new challenge.



Good times.


I liked this one as well.






6 comments:

  1. Awe!!!! What sweet shots. I know what you suffer through. Most of my shots are taken with a 3 year old tugging at my sleeve, crawling through my legs or trying to sneak off and do something he's not suppose to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! You did a good job with the point and shoot, and the distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that self-portrait idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shot - I think they're great even with a P&S. Do you go back to manual when you use P&S or stay in auto?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Responding to your comment - the reason I asked about manual vs. auto on the P&S is because I upgraded to a DSLR and didn't even pay attention to the face that I had a lot of manual functions on my P&S. Now that I know that, I think my P&S is a lot more useful. So I'm glad to hear that you're also using manual on your P&S. Now I'm off to check out all of your self-portraits!:)

    ReplyDelete