Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trendy Treehouse ~ Shutter Love Tuesdays~ Faces


I can't tell you how much I love finding new photo blogs that have fun stuff that I can do! I think it may be one of my favorite things about blogging.
I came across this blog today and they have something called "Shutter Love Tuesdays." Every Tuesday there is a new theme and this week it's faces. I love photographing faces more than anything else and just took some Groovy photos of River.
I don't even care that it's an actually contest. I just love things that are photo related. It's fun to see what everyone else is doing.


ShutterLoveTuesdays

5 comments:

  1. The look on her face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I just wanted to respond to your comment back...those are actually my niece and nephew. No children for me just yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture - she is beautiful. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing expression! Great shot. I love Shutterlove Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete