Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Photo Challenge! Favorite Picture


While on the phone with my health insurance company for 57 minutes today I found a new blog. This one is called In a Yellow House. She has the In a Yellow House Photo Challenge so I thought it would be fun to follow another blog that's into photography. My long term goal with these photo challanges is to help me take better photographs.


I spent at least 30 minutes reading her blog and then looking through pictures on my laptop. I haven't had this laptop long so the photo challenge kinda turned into, favorite pictures on this computer as opposed to favorite pictures of all time. My photos are like my babies in more ways than one so choosing an all time favorite is impossible but I'm going to use one of River from the blue hat series. If only because I love looking at it! She wasn't cooperating and I even had to hold her little hands in her lap but she sure is beautiful!



BWS tips button

1 comment: